Conclusions

  1. The Mediterranean is beautiful, regardless of which angle (country) you approach it from.  The water is always breathtakingly clear and a vibrant shade of turquoise.
  2. France's quality of food is extremely high; the prices are concomitantly high.  The butter from Brittany (and all related products, such as caramel) is worth every penny.
  3. Andalusia's feel, which reminds me of other European cities as well as Middle Eastern cities, also has something completely unique of its own.  I love it.
  4. European drivers are aggressive.  Always move to the right, don't expect them to pass you with much buffer, know that they'll honk a millisecond after you don't do what you're supposed to do.  Be brave if you choose to drive.  I could never do it!
  5. I like pretty things.  Specifically, I:
    1. Look for bright colors.  That includes the color of water, buildings, flowers and food.
    2. Prefer charming over posh.   I would much rather enjoy the aspects that are unique to each destination than focus my time on shopping at luxury retailers.
I love traveling, and I love to return home.  I can't wait for the next round!