June 21: Ronda's Elevated Beauty

On the way to Costa del Sol, Mohamed asked if I would be interested in visiting Ronda.  I responded in the affirmative, and was very happy I did.  This town is built right on a cliff, and the natural beauty was amazing.
I selected a tapas sampler from the Michelin-recommended restaurant at the Parador, and I was very pleased with the flavor and selection.  The view was spectacular.
On the way back to the car, I saw a cute little bird with a fancy tail.  I wish I had pretty feathers like that!
Our last stop was a specialty cheese shop, and Mohamed selected three tasty ones.
I was extremely impressed with the hotel at Costa del Sol, which is apparently the newest hotspot.
Our room was a large suite with a great view of the Mediterranean Sea.  The hotel felt very soothing, as it was outfitted with live plants and organic decorations.
For dinner I had my first meal at a Belgian restaurant, and it was sufficiently good.  I got a terrine and duck breast, and shared with Mohamed a mozzarella salad and almond cake.  I have definitely been eating very well on this trip!