With Cadiz successfully reached, Mohamed and I walked along the corniche with view of azure waters.
We ate lunch at renovated ultramodern Parador, and I was very impressed with the crispy shrimp pancakes. It tasted very shrimpy but not fishy, and the texture was meltingly crispy.
I was happy to burn off my lunch by climbing up Torre Tavira, where I saw my first camera obscura (which is like periscope). Great city views!
I was very excited to see a grocery store, where I found various juicy fruits and a Haribo stand. I bought a selection of my favorite gummies for my brother (he and I have the exact same taste in candy).
Mohamed employed his excellent research skills again, and found a wonderful Michelin restaurant in town. Casa Bigote was a wonderful venue for our last dinner in Spain: surrounded by sea-themed decorations, we enjoyed our blue lobster (which cooks up red, just like a regular lobster). Brilliant!
We also had a local baked dish with white fish. Honestly, there's no comparison with a blue lobster, which was very sweet and tender. What a treat!
We ate lunch at renovated ultramodern Parador, and I was very impressed with the crispy shrimp pancakes. It tasted very shrimpy but not fishy, and the texture was meltingly crispy.
I was happy to burn off my lunch by climbing up Torre Tavira, where I saw my first camera obscura (which is like periscope). Great city views!
I was very excited to see a grocery store, where I found various juicy fruits and a Haribo stand. I bought a selection of my favorite gummies for my brother (he and I have the exact same taste in candy).
Mohamed employed his excellent research skills again, and found a wonderful Michelin restaurant in town. Casa Bigote was a wonderful venue for our last dinner in Spain: surrounded by sea-themed decorations, we enjoyed our blue lobster (which cooks up red, just like a regular lobster). Brilliant!
We also had a local baked dish with white fish. Honestly, there's no comparison with a blue lobster, which was very sweet and tender. What a treat!